BSideU For Life
BSIDEU FOR LIFE
(formerly A Woman’s Choice & Necole’s Place)
Main Office: 701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd, 40203
Satellite Office: 140 W. Market Street, 40202
Monica E. Henderson, Executive Director
BSideU FOR LIFE is a pro-life, Christian crisis pregnancy center that has operated at various locations in Louisville since 1988. The Center is committed to presenting the gospel in word and deed by educating women facing crisis pregnancies, responding to their needs and protecting the lives of unborn children. In 2010, we opened a location immediately adjacent to Louisville’s only remaining abortion clinic so that women who may change their minds about seeking an abortion need only go next door for counseling and support.
WHAT WE DO
Our life-skills and education facility for women in crisis pregnancies who seek not just emergency assistance, but a long-term opportunity for personal growth. Necole’s Place exists to equip mothers and their children to live Godly and productive lives by sharing God’s Word, encouraging Christian life choices, teaching practical living skills and providing spiritual and emotional support.
ACTION: WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- PRAY for the needs of all our locations -- enlist your church group to pray with you.
- PRAY on the premises of the Center—we have a prayer room at 101 W. Market and will have a prayer room at 140 W. Market
- PROVIDE new or gently used cribs, carriers, high chairs or strollers, and new car seats.
- TEACH a Bible Study at Necole’s Place.
- CROCHET/KNIT blankets or booties for newborn saved babies.
- COLLECT a love offering to support the ministry
- DONATE items such as disposable diapers (sizes Newborn thru 5), new baby bottles, wipes, new or gently used maternity clothes (we always need large maternity clothes) and formula.
RESOURCES OR TRAINING AVAILABLE: Initial and on-going training is provided for every counselor, but we have numerous volunteer opportunities that do not involve counseling. Speakers are available for your church groups, either at your church or on location at the centers.