A Woman's Choice
A WOMAN’S CHOICE RESOURCE CENTER
& NECOLE’S PLACE
Main Pregnancy Center: 101 WEST MARKET STREET, 40202 (502) 589-9400
Necole’s Place: 706 E. CHESTNUT STREET, 40202 (502) 569-0494
New Pregnancy Center Location - 140 W. MARKET STREET, 40202
A WOMAN'S CHOICE RESOURCE CENTER is a pro-life, Christian crisis pregnancy center that has operated at various locations in Louisville for 22 years. The Center is committed to presenting the gospel in word and deed by educating women facing crisis pregnancies, responding to their needs and protecting the lives of unborn children. In 2010, we opened a location immediately adjacent to Louisville’s only remaining abortion clinic so that women who may change their minds about seeking an abortion need only go next door for counseling and support.
NECOLE'S PLACE is our life-skills and education facility for women in crisis pregnancies who seek not just emergency assistance, but long-term opportunity for personal growth. Necole’s Place exists to equip mothers and their children to live Godly and productive lives by sharing God’s Word, encouraging Christian life choices, teaching practical living skills and providing spiritual and emotional support.
Monica E. Henderson, Executive Director 589-9400
Marilyn Colyer, Director of Pregnancy Centers 589-9400
Susie Dempsey, Director of Necole’s Place 569-0494
Lauren Helfenbein, Volunteer Coordinator 569-0494
Leisa Krish, Development Director 569-0494
ACTION: WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- PRAY for the needs of all our locations -- enlist your church group to pray with you.
- PRAY on the premises of the Center—we have a prayer room at 101 W. Market and will have a prayer room at 140 W. Market
- PROVIDE new or gently used cribs, carriers, high chairs or strollers, and new car seats.
- TEACH a Bible Study at Necole’s Place.
- CROCHET/KNIT blankets or booties for newborn saved babies.
- COLLECT a love offering to support the ministry
- DONATE items such as: disposable diapers (sizes Newborn thru 5), new baby bottles, wipes, new or gently used maternity clothes (we always need large maternity clothes) and formula.
RESOURCES AND TRAINING AVAILABLE
Initial and on-going training is provided for every counselor, but we have numerous volunteer opportunities that do not involve counseling. Speakers are available for your church groups, either at your church or on location at the centers.