Hands of Hope 4 Women
HANDS OF HOPE FOR WOMEN (A ministry of CWJC)
Mailing Address P.O. Box 32312 Louisville, KY 40232-2312
Our mission is to empower women to make changes, by providing mentoring, life & career skills within a Christ - Centered environment.
ACTION: WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
- PRAY for the needs - enlist your church group, Bible Study, office or family to pray with you.
- PRAY by joining our prayer team and receiving prayer emails and text from our prayer chair.
- PROVIDE a meal for our Thursday night Bible Study. Go to: www.takethemameal.com
Recipient Last Name: Bible Study
Password : biblestudy
- DONATE personal care items (soap, shampoo, female needs, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, lotion, etc) gently used or new clothes & accessories for men, women and children; linens (twin size, full & queen) blankets , pillows, towels & washcloths, disposable food containers with tops, dishtowels (anything someone just getting their own place would need) non–perishable food, gift cards from grocery stores, furniture.
- TRAIN to be one of our volunteers (encourager, teacher for Jobs for Life, MOPs leader)
- VOLUNTEER once a month with childcare for our Thursday night Bible Study.
- COLLECT a love offering to support our ministry.
- CONTIRBUTE FINANCIALLY one time or monthly to our ministry.
We are praying for a van for transporting and transitional housing facility for women and children.
PROJECT CONTACT: Kimberly Robinson, Director